Dienstag, 10. April 2012

one week Tasmanien

Antonia and I had some fun with the camera and the flashlight. Here we want to show NY.
 Antonia, Sarah and me rent for a few days a car in Tasmania, here are some pictures of this trip. I am sorry, I dont know why, but they are complete mixed up...
The Cradle Mountains.

The Bay of fire coast. Antonia me and Sarah...

I try to touch a wallaby, but it was to fast...

Again me, climbing on the Bay of fire coast.

On the way to the cradle mountains we saw many Wombats.

A beautiful waterfall in a national park, I forgot the name.

Here we slept the first night.

Here you can see a little bit of our car.

Wombats are much slower as Wallabys, my luck.

A normal morning. But here it was freezing cold.

The wine glass Bay

Sarah, me and Antonia in front of the wine glass Bay
Me in the MONA museum

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen